Friday, April 1, 2011

Autism Awareness Month

It is now April. And we do need to be aware. I'm poor, no joke, but still, there is a little boy out in this world that needs help with getting a dog to help him, he's special needs. I donated five bucks. Please, help this child out.


Dog4Deeds.com


Also, there is a really neat gal on twitter, and she's made an autism badge, a twibbon if you will, she' done them for a few causes, please check out her page as well.


Photobucket You can get your own twibbon there!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! We appreciate it more than I can tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to spend a few days with Nick and teach him a few aspects of different martial art cultures regardless of his autism I feel I could bridge a mental gap and give him an understanding of a spirituality beyond even what I know . Young Nick might be able to teach me alot and I just hope for that opportunity
    Tracty

    ReplyDelete